Friday, March 1, 2013

3 smart people you should follow

follow march 1


Every once in a while, I'll list three smart people worth following on the Internet. They will invariably relate to web development or independent learning.

Eric Weinstein works at Codecademy. His title is Content Architect. I could surmise what that means, but all I really know is that his Ruby course on Codecademy is the best I've encountered anywhere. He also has a personal site.

Ryan Carson is the founder of Treehouse. He also founded Carsonified, blogs excellently on his personal site, and founded a collection of incredibly popular conferences on web design. He's a beast.

Chris Coyier is a web developer and blogger behind CSS-Tricks. He co-founded Codepen.io, which I'm a big fan of. He also does a podcast and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment